ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE REGULAR STUDENTS OF SCLC
Online Admission Procedure only for B.A.LL.B.2nd to 5th year, LL.B. 2nd to 3rd yearand LL.M. 2ndyear Only
All the students are hereby informed that, for the classes of B.A. LL. B. 2nd to 5th year, LL.B. 2nd to 3rd year and LL.M. 2nd year only admission procedure will be commenced from 29th July, 2020 to 7th August, 2020 only. The entire admission procedure shall be online through college website -https://admission.sclc.edu.in Students are directed to follow below described procedure for the admission purpose:
- Register: your name and fill up all the details carefully. For registration, student is required to upload recent soft copy of passport size photograph, valid email id and your own mobile number for verification purpose. Once registration is complete, for login, you need to remember your email id and password for filling up application form online. Student who have registered and opened account last year, they don’t need to create again. They need to login with their password and user name for filling up admission form for the academic year 2020-21.
- Login: Once student registered for admission, then he/she has to login for filling up application form online on the same website.
- After login,students profile will open wherein he has to fill up his name, email id, mobile no, proposed course and detail address of the student. . Student has to fill up all the details mentioned in profile accurately and which will not be changed later on.
- NEXT PROCEDURE is to fill up application form in detail online. Students are directed to fill up all the details carefully and correctly. Wrong information submitted to the college will result in disqualification of being student from the college.
- Student has to take care about course and the year which he/she intends to take admission for the academic year 2020-21. Detail Local and Permanent address of the student is compulsory.
- Regarding Photo of the Student,Students are directed to upload only Passport Size photo which is clearly visible and without any mark, sign etc. on the photo. Otherwise student’s online submitted form will not be approved on any of the ground.
- For Clause No. 18 in application form, Student has to fill up information about his/her parent’s information in both columns in detail. If student is having local guardian, he/she has to give detail information in both the columns of his/her any of the parent as well as local guardian in detail.
- Uploading the self attested PDF file for the relevant documents: Students are directed to get ready with all relevant documents in PDF file. If any student does not have documents available then he/she shall send an email to the admission-in-charge for requesting approval of admission.
- Submission of Online Application Form: After filling up all the details, student need to click on submit his/her application form to the admin. Once student submit application form, it cannot be edited by the same login. In such case student wish to edit submitted form are required to contact concerned admission in charge immediately.
- Form Verification: After submission the Online Application Form and uploaded documents to the admin, within next 24 working hours this form will be verified. After successful verification of admission form, Later on payment link will be open to the concerned student. Student is directed to make payment through online mode and get acknowledgment as well.
- Students shall take serious note that only submission of admission form for verification purpose will not be considered as final admission. Submission & verification of the admission form & after making online payment of the fees will complete the admission procedure and students shall be granted provisional admission to the next academic year.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE Students shall download the Admission Form and payment details for further correspondence. Also students are requested to send pdf copy of admission form & payment details to the admission in-charge immediately after completing the process, after which admission shall be allotted to student.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
|1||Create your Account and Verify your Email and Mobile.|
|2||SELECT COURSE AND FILL APPLICATION FORM Complete your profile, select course and fill application form and submit.|
|3||Download Application Form & Payment Acknowledgment Details|
|4||Forward to the College|
N.B.: The Online Admission of the student shall be considered as a provisional admission only. Merely submission of Online Admission Form and non-Payment does not result into valid admission for the academic year 2020-21 to any of the course in the Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune. The college reserves the right to cancel the provisional admission of the student on account of false information & incomplete procedure of the admission.